Homemade Chicken Meatball Recipe – This culinary always be their favorite from all people the young nor the old. Meatball is a popular food in the world especially in Asia region.
Usually meatballs made from beef. But this time we’ll make something different with the main ingredient is chicken.
The taste for the homemade chicken meatball is like a beef meatball in general. And the ingredients are totally cheaper because it uses the chicken.
Well, if you’re really curious. Take a note to make this tasty homemade chicken meatball recipe.
Homemade Chicken Meatball Recipe
- 1 kg chopped chicken fillet
- 500 gr Tapioca Flour
- 3 chicken eggs
- 1 table spoon of pepper powder
- 7 garlic
- 1 table spoon of shallot (fry first)
- 1 sachet of chicken stock powder
- 2 table spoons of salt
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 200 ml cold water
How to make homemade chicken meatball:
- First, chop the chicken. You can use the food processor, chopper, blender, or you can freeze it first then shredded it.
- Chopped the shallot and garlic the mix with the chicken.
- Add the tapioca flour, the chicken stock, salt, pepper powder, eggs and baking powder.
- Stir it all the ingredients well by hand
- Put cold ice step by step until the dough is thick.
- If you think its already thick, then shape the dough into small round, like a ball,
- Put into the boiling water and use low heat.
- If the meatballs already float it’s a sign that the meatballs already done.
How is it? It’s a simple way to make homemade chicken meatball recipe. Just try it at home!